Wednesday 24 July 2013

Hellllllo to another Beauty Blogger !

Makeup and fashion fanatic located in good old Canada! (No, I actually do not say eh, no idea why it not a part of my vocabulary). But I am Canadian nonetheless. I am helplessly obsessed with fashion and makeup, with my collection of the latter and all things fashion growing at an unseeingly normal rate. Thus why I would like to share my views, and opinions on the products I happen to come across.

Beauty-wise, I have a pretty even split between high-end and not and oftentimes even feel that drugstore products can be better than high-end ones. Where fashion is concerned, while I like the quality that more expensive brands usually produce, I really rather opt for whatever looks and makes me feel good.


All that being said, I hope I can be helpful to beauty (and not) fanatics, and feel free to leave requests for future product reviews/impressions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment